Monday, April 11, 2011

Artsy Friends and Updates

Gosh, I absolutely hate that I haven't blogged since December.. and I feel very un-creative lately..

however, I am excited about my friend Elyse's new blog and new etsy site, though. Her Heart Felt items are super cute!


My other friend, Kaleigh, opened her vintage jewelry shop Unexpected Expectancy on store envy!

So, check out these ladies and their creativeness, while I lack in my own...


In other news
43 (or so) days till the big wedding!!
I just had my bridal showers the last few weeks (pics to follow soon) and we got a lot of nice things that I can't wait to try out in my non-exsistent apartment. Apartment searching has been frustrating, but we know something will come up.
I just can't wait to have a place to cook and paint and have people over and bake and write and clean (yes, I EVEN miss cleaning) and cuddle with my boo and... yes. I guess I am ready.

The best news, however, is that in August I will be starting an internship with UIS' campus ministry (Christian Student Fellowship) CSF. It will be support-raised (relying on God to provide money through the support of others) and a full-time job! Woo! My first full-time job :) And a great one at that.. I am very excited about it!

Jonathan and I also took some engagement pics, that I will have to put up next post.. this one is already too long!

Have a great day and God bless!

2 comments:

Jabulani said...

I'm glad you're blogging again! I hope you keep it up :) I can't wait to have our own place either!

Heart Felt said...

Awww... you're so sweet. Thanks for mentioning me on here!