Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Carrot Face

I decided to try some of the homemade masks/creams for your face. I boiled some carrots, (tried to mash them..then gave up and put them in the blender) with milk, and a little bit of vanilla extract, ginger and cinnamon for a nice scent. It smelled and looked like sweet potato baby food.. and probably tastes just as bad. I used it tonight, and my face didn't react badly with it, so thats a plus. Only time will tell if it helps in the long run. I am just thrilled I'm getting carrots in my diet in some form... :)

3 comments:

momlasley said...

Um, a friend of mine fed her baby so much squash (like carrots) that the baby's skin had an orange tint. Sooo, now,,,,, on your face.....just wondering!

Jeff said...

Is Carrot Face your super villain name?

Emily Barnett said...

thats funny Kathy, because I left the carrots on my face for awhile, and when I washed it off I had a temporary orange glow.. it freaked me out for a minute. But its not permanent.. THANKFULLY..

@Jeff yes.. isn't it terrifying?